Electrical Test Bench is a solution for all your electrical equipment at one central point. It is used to test all the electrical equipments and by regular testing we can prevent the critical failure of all the equipments. It allows user to test electrical equipment new or rebuilt before installing them in multiple departments. This is a totally customized instrument and can be made as per the complete requirement of user.
- Centralized solution for all electrical equipment.
- All instruments used in test bench are properly calibrated
- Trolley type hence easy to move.
- Easy to operate as all the controls are at one place.
- Test bench is made up powder coated MS.
- All instruments having different sizes and weights are properly mounted in the panel with better mounting base plates, fixtures as required with suitable cut outs for easy front operations.
- Electrical wiring is done with good wiring material and proper ferruling is done for easy identification as well as troubleshooting if required in future.
- Extra drawers are provided for keeping stationary, cables and tools/tackles required for testing.
|Electrical Test Bench
||380/440 volts, 3Ø, 50/60Hz, ± 10 % AC With 100Amp MCB for each phase independently
||Variable AC Power Supply
||0-500V /20A or as required
||Variable DC Power Supply
||0-30V / 5A or as required
||0-1000V 3, Phase or as required
||Up to 28A, 3 Phase or as required
||Ammeter / Voltmeter
||For measurement of AC/DC up to 1000V, as well as for AC/DC current and resistance mesurement
||Up to 5000V and up 10 TΩ measuremet of resistance
||Micro Ohm Meter
||Up to 10A For High Current Resistance Measurement
||High Current Low Voltage Tester
||Up to 1000A or as required
||Milli Voltage Drop Tester
||Up to 600A or as required for measurement of Voltage Drop across contacts
||Breakdown Voltage Tester
||Up to 5kV for measurement of leakage current.
||For temprature measurement as per requirement
||For continuty measurement
||Sound Level Meter
||For Vibration measurement
||For Soldering Requirements
||Power Quality Analyser
||For measurement of voltage, current, power, apparent power, power factor, harmonic distortion and unbalance.