Kilo Volt Meter (kV) meters used to measure the kilo volt value of an Instrument Transformer, CT/PT etc. The unit is used for higher value calibration with a wide range from 1% to 110%. Kilo Voltmeters are highly accurate, portable voltage measurement systems traceable to NABL standards. The Kilo meter series consists of a high voltage divider assembly, a precision readout device and interconnection leads. The battery operation makes the system completely portable for field testing while the precision divider assembly and readout device makes it suitable for laboratory use.
- Used to measure AC/DC voltage measurement / partial Discharge measurement from any High Voltage source such as AC HV test system, PT/CT power / distribution transformer.
- Available up to 800Kv.
- Variable Capacitance from 50pf to 1nf.
- Perform multiple measurements.
- DC measurement, AC peak, AC-RMS,True Value.
- Digital Read out.
- AC/DC Coupling.
- Battery or line power, Built in Self regulating battery charger.
- Light weight & portable divider.
|Kilo Volt Meter
||Up to 800kV
||Number of Sections
||One for each 200kV or one for 100kV depends on capacity
||Length of Section
||100kV - 0.75 meter 200kV - 1.25meter
||Capacitance of the unit
||Peak Voltage, RMS Voltage, DC Voltage and peak/ √2
||Frequency Response (AC)
||AC 40 to 60HZ
|AC 40 to 200HZ
||Frequency Response (DC)
||Up to 1MHz